Wednesday, September 4, 2019

THE ANAX --- CORRUPTION ARTIST --- CHECK HIM OUT

The Anax    PM
Greetings, it is I, The Anax! I have been creating corruption and mind control stories and artwork for over a decade now, building the Anaxverse- my dark, gritty cosmos filled with demons, robots, aliens, vampires, and more! I am a professional author and my interactive novels merge my two together, art and writing. Depth of character is very important to me in my writing and my unique and original characters find themselves evolving alongside the very enemies of mankind!

In my latest novel, Absinthe Van Gothen teams up with the nosferatu Brone Lorcan. As of posting this gallery the game/interactive novel is about at the 50% done mark and probably has a couple of hours of gameplay. This particular corruption story involves Absinthe going on monster hunts and, if the player loses, she becomes the very monster she loses to! Thus, is novel has the most transformations of any of my previous ones, just because there are so many monsters to turn into! Some sexy and hot, some grotesque and twisted, but there is at least one to scratch the itch of your particular tastes and fetish, and again, this is only the halfway point!

The art is a balance between time and optimization. That is, they are "good enough" for me. I could render them in much greater detail and with better lighting, filters, and so forth, but this title already has over 1000 renders in it! Thus, I have to juggle making them look professional enough to my standards, but create them quickly enough to continue publishing a new release every month or two. This HTML CYOA also has an inventory, random monster fights, maps with a fog of war, and so much more- far beyond what you might expect in our community! I do have a Patreon and Discord (links below) and my patrons are always one release ahead of the public. This means, that as of posting this, the public has not any access to the Sewers transformations show here. As of the Sewers Release, I have also added a new menu so that you can unlock and watch your transformations an infinite number of times and unlock all the transformations of a hunt by beating the hunt (rather than losing) and it makes for a much better design. So, if you want full access, please invest in my hard work, and you'll get the latest update, and if not, just wait a month or two and it will become public!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Anaximanes

Discord: https://discord.gg/35tvcGW

Link to all my FREE Anaxverse games: https://tfgames.site/index.php?module=search&author=39088                                                                                                                                                                           
























2 comments:

The Anax said...

Most kind of you, sir! I'm elated that you enjoy my work and thanks for sharing it! I'd prefer to infect as many people around the world with my dark corruption as possible! MWA HA HA HA!

aldahir said...

Imma check this out, looks dopeee